Shipping and returns
Looking to submit a return request?
shipping and returns info updated last on january 2024
SweetSpot (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://www.playsweetspot.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website, you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
- Subject to stock availability. on our website, but from time-to-time, there may be a stock discrepancy that could prevent us from fulfilling your order at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you and contact you regarding the expected arrival of additional items.
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
- We want you to be happy. Refunds will be returned to the original form of payment. SweetSpot does not offer store credit or gift cards for returned products.
- SweetSpot does not accept returns on items purchased outside of playsweetspot.com. For products purchased from an authorized dealer, their return policy applies — please contact them directly for more information.
- SweetSpot will gladly accept returns and exchanges for items returned in their original condition up to 30 days after you place your order. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that are missing original packaging cannot be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your cost.
- The basic steps to send back your purchase are as follows:
- Complete and Submit the Return Request through your Customer Account portal.
- Wait for confirmation of receipt of Return Request via email. We will do our best to respond within three business days.
- Upon Receiving Confirmation you will be provided with a Shipping Return Address.
- Pack the item(s) securely including original packaging.
- Enclose a copy of the original packing list and receipt (We recommend that you use insured USPS Mail or UPS Ground for the protection of your return).
- Clearly mark the outside of your package with your order number and follow return instructions in Return Acknowledgement.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment used for your purchase, usually within 3-7 business days after we receive the returned item(s).
- Transit Time Domestically: In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days depending on the selected shipment method.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
Change of Delivery Address
- For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
P.O. Box Shipping
- SweetSpot will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer courier services to these locations.
Military Address Shipping
- We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
- If you are shipping to an APO/FPO address, please follow the below steps during checkout:
- Enter APO or FPO as your ship to the city.
- Select AA, AE, or AP as your ship to state.
- Select the United States as your ship to the country.
- Select APO/FPO USPS as your shipping method.
- All APO/FPO locations utilize U.S. zip codes. Do not select a foreign country in your “ship to address” or your package may be routed incorrectly. Be sure to select the shipping method reserved for the U.S. military to ensure your package is sent via USPS.
- Please Note: some restrictions for APO/FPO locations do apply. Items that are sent to APO/FPO Addresses must be shipped via the United States Postal Service ONLY and cannot be “rush” delivered. Items that are sent to APO/FPO Addresses may take up to 30 days for delivery.
Items Out of Stock
- If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
Delivery Time Exceeded
- If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
- Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
Parcels Damaged In Transit
- If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
Duties & Taxes
- Sales Tax: Any state/local applicable sales tax will be calculated at check-out and applied to the final purchase price.
- Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
Process for parcel damaged in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
Process for parcel lost in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
- For all customer service inquiries, please email: email@example.com or use our contact form.